Dec 15th, 2019
Scot talks to Hamish about how inventors work with Industrial Designers and how this critical relationship works to determine commercially viable products.
Some of the topics covered are:
- The design brief
- Philippe Starck’s lemon juicer
- Hourly rates and fixed fees
- The disconnect between design & commercial outcomes
- Ego and projects
- Why it’s best to fail early
- Scot’s hot tips for inventors!
If you have any questions or would like us to cover a specific topic please email Hamish: email@example.com